In functional medicine we don’t just look at each individual number or range, we look at the whole picture, the same way we look at each health patient- the whole person. When reading a full lab test- a full blood panel:
1. Emphasis is placed on identification of areas of imbalances or dysfunction in normal physiology.
2. Uncovering health issues integrates data from many different systems and methods.
3. Treatment addresses the underlying cause of dysfunction, and major focus is spent on both subjective and objective information gathering based on a concept of optimal physiological function.
4. Looks for early prediction of health dysfunction, and health is measured along a wellness continuum, which is a spectrum moving from health to disease.
5. Intervention can be made at every stage of the spectrum to restore or improve health and wellness.
In functional medicine, we don’t just watch a condition and see how it goes, we do not believe in barely above sick health, but in optimal health. This is the goal for all.
FULL BLOOD PANEL CONSULTS- To review your medical lab blood tests- $60 (plus tax) for a 50 minute consult going over your blood panel and health protocols.
For brand new health clients:
1. Live Blood Analysis and full blood panel appt – $115 1 hour 15 minute appt
2. RBTI – urine and saliva test and full blood panel appt- $115 1 hour 15 minute appt.
3. Blood analysis, RBTI and full blood panel appt- $160 for a 1 hour 45 min appt.
You will be asked to bring in your most recent full blood panel test results, or you can go to Merrit Family Health. Call and request a full blood panel from their in house lab.
You can also go to ANY LAB TEST NOW here in ABQ .
Life Extensions company also offers blood panels